|Philosopher's Stone DVD Easter Eggs
Posted on Wed 19 Apr 2006
These are Â“Easter EggsÂ” (hidden/extra features) as found on the UK Region 2 Widescreen DVD.
On the root/main menu, select the owl (Hedwig?) over to the right, to see HarryÂ’s letter to Hogwarts
There are 7 deleted scenes available, to get to them, do the following:
There is, thankfully, a quicker way to access the deleted scenes. Firstly, select track/scene 80 (exactly how you do this depends upon your DVD player), you will get the keys; do nothing and you will be automagically taken to the potions, select the round one with the yellow liquid, then select the PhilosopherÂ’s Stone.
- Select Diagon Alley and keep choosing bricks until you are let in (or the correct sequence, if you know it!)
- Select the Gringotts sign to enter, click on the board to get some money to be able to buy a wand.
- Go to OllivanderÂ’s, keep trying wands until you get the correct one.
- Return to the main menu and select Classrooms.
- Select Transfiguration (nothing appears to happen, but donÂ’t worry), then navigate down to the owls on the stone torch and select, then up to the Â“HÂ” and select again.
- You are presented with Fluffy, HagridÂ’s three headed dog. As music makes him sleep, select the flute.
- Next, select the silver key with the bent wing (itÂ’s more or less over the door in the background).
- You are next presented with a set of bottles, while these featured in the books, they were not in the film. Select the round one with the yellow liquid.
- Select the red PhilosopherÂ’s Stone in the mirror to get the deleted scenes.
While in GringottÂ’s you can navigate down to the bag of what looks like sweets; select them and you can the Â“tasteÂ” some Every Flavour Beans.
The comments are owned by the author. We aren't responsible for their content.
Submit via e-mail